1. What year were you born in?
I was born in the year 1999
2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.
Yup this was me when i was a baby!
I watched a lot of tv shows but i think Spongebob Squarepants,My little Pony, Tom and Jerry and stuff like that. I think i watched more movies as a kid tho
4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that?
When i was little i always wanted to do something with animals, like work in a zoo or be a vet. I still would like to work in a Zoo, but i chose to do something with kids now because i love that too!
5. Show a video of yourself when you were younger.
I can't find one, sorry!
6. What were your favorite toys to play with?
Ugh i don't know probably barbie dolls.
7. What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?
I have no idea to be honest.
8. Read something you wrote when you were in Kindergarten.
I remember this poem i wrote for my dad for fathersday, but it's weird in english so i'm not even going to try.
9. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child.
Oh my god, this is hard i listened to so many things! I was a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers for a while so any song of them and i loved the High School musical songs, i also remember listening a lot of Lady Gaga, Adele and Pitbull.
10. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?
We don't really celebrate Halloween here, but i remember this one time on vacation with my mom, me and my sister dressed up as Witches our mom made our hair big and fluffy and we went trough the park trick or treating with the kids club.
11. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young.
I remember this time on holiday with my granparents and my dad, we went swimming and had so much fun and my granparents used to have a swimming pool in their backyard and me, my sister and a whole lot of other family members had so much fun in that!
12. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?
Ofcourse, i used to have a huge stuffed dog, which i named Fluffy, and i remember having it for as long as i live and i used to take it everywhere and i couldn't sleep without it. I didn't want to throw it out so my youngest sister has it now.
13. What was something weird you used to do as a child?
I have no idea, probably dance and sing everywhere without being embarrassed.
14. What's the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?
I remember going on a Haunted walk, it's like a haunted mansion through the forest, for the first time and me and my (used to be) friends went with my mom and it was so scary. First we had to go through a door where there were people with masks behind it banging on it and it was so scary! I think the first time i went was when i was 12 and the last time was when i was 14 and that was the most awesome one ever. I was so scared but after we laughed about it.
15. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?
There is a lot more trouble with social media, cyber bullying became way worse and i realise now the world isn't that great after all. With the bomb attacks everywhere in the world, which is so horrible, and when it comes to the LGBT community, i just don't see the problem of how it effects other people when someone is gay, lesbian, bisexual, transsexual and so on. I think it's horrible to bully people who are different and it can really effect them in a bad way! When i was a kid i used to think the world was great and perfect and nothing could go wrong, but now i see that the world it really not that great.
These were the questions and i hope you liked it. Maybe in the future i'll do a post with all sorts of different pictures from when i was little.